1. Introduction Welcome to Suryam Industries (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at www.micromill.in (together or individually “Service”) operated by Suryam Industries.
- The Users shall provide accurate information required for processing the order. We shall not be liable for any wrong, fraudulent information furnished by the users. Orders shall be processed subject to accurate information provided by the Users. The payment information provided by the User shall be correct and accurate.
- We may require some additional information for the processing of the order. In case any additional information is required, we shall get in touch with the User.
2. Liability Information on this site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Information on this Web site may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies, or other errors and may be changed at any time without notice. we continuous improvement of products and reserves the right to make improvements or changes to products without notice. The actual product may differ from the images of the product shown on the website. Neither shall we be responsible for any deviation or difference in the actual product delivered and the images shown on the website.
3. Ordering & Payment
Order: Your order shall be processed subject to your payment being processed successfully. Also, you can book your order by paying booking payment to the company and the remaining payment you have to pay before dispatch of your order. Payment Mode: The Payment may be made by Cash, net banking, or any other online mode of payment. We do not accept any other form of payment, including without limitation, cheques, or money orders.
Payment Methods, Promotions & Discounts offered, on products sold on this web page are subject to the discretion of us and maybe changed frequently.
Statutory Taxes: All purchases on this website shall be subject to relevant statutory taxes.
4. Delivery, Return, Warranty & Liability Delivery – The products are available in select cities within India. The delivery days shall be depending on the transportation. We never offer door-to-door delivery of our products to customers. It will be delivered to the nearest branch office of our transporter. Delivery shall be made a minimum of 45 business days from the time of purchase. However, depending on the billing address delivery in remote areas may take more than 15 business days. The delivery shall be made by a third-party logistics partner (3PL) of we shall not be responsible for any delay in delivery of the Products. Our product’s price is excluding the delivery charge. Therefore, the buyer/customer has to pay the charge of a third-party logistic partner. The Buyer/Customer specifically waives any claim pertaining to delay in delivery of Products.
Return – The damaged goods may not be returned subject to our policy. Our all products are all sales final the same as we maintain in quotation also. Customers may not return any products new appliance/product purchased from our online store that is dead on arrival, arrives in damaged condition, or has any major variance from the agreed specifications. Customers need to take advance approval from the company for return products. we reserve the right to test and inspect the appliance/product and impose a customer fee of up to 25% of the product sale price and transportation cost if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any appliance/product i.e. damaged through customer misuse has missing parts or is in an unsalable condition due to customer tampering will not be accepted for returns. we will not accept the return of any product more than 3 days after customers receives the shipment.
Returns may not be possible for the following conditions:
- Damages due to misuse of the product(s)
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of the product(s);
- Damages due to transit
- Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer warranty;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered;
- The first customer takes approval from the company for the returned item. The company will not be responsible due to without approval of item return.
- No refund, only exchange for the returned item.
Warranties – Our Product warranty obligations are limited to those outlined in the printed literature included with the Products. it will be very product-wise.
Limitations of Damages & Liability– we shall not be liable to the customer for any special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or for any claim by any third party. Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of Products, we shall not be liable for any amount of damages above the amount paid by the Customer for the purchase of the product under these terms and conditions.
we reserve the right to accept or cancel orders for any reason. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accepts our decision regarding the cancellation. we also reserve the right to cancel your order in case of:
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
- Inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information.
- Non-availability of the product ordered.
- Any other reasons beyond the reasonable control of us.
We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. we will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
6.Typographical Errors This website may contain any typographical error including pricing and if a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and the Customer has been charged. If the Customer has already been charged for the purchase and the Customer’s order is canceled, we shall issue a credit to the Customer’s account with the equivalent amount.
7. Content The content found on or through this Service is the property of Suryam Industries or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
8. Intellectual Property Micro Mill is a registered brand owned & licensed to Suryam Industries. This online website (hereinafter termed as Website) is owned by Suryam Industries and is maintained and managed by us. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Suryam Industries. None of the information on this site may be copied, distributed, or transmitted in any way for commercial use without the express written consent of the owner. Users may use or download the content, features, functionality, or material on the website for personal, non-commercial use provided the contents are not altered and modified in any way.
9.No Use By Minors Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service. All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
11. Disclaimer These services are provided by the company on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of their services, or the information, content, or materials included therein. You expressly agree that your use of these services, their content, and any services or items obtained from us is at your risk.
12. Acknowledgment By using service or other services provided by us, you acknowledge that you have read these terms of services and agree to be bound by them.
13. Contact Us Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: [email protected]