2. Information Collection and Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
3. Types of Data Collected
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally
- identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal
- Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- 0.1. Email address
- 0.2. First name and last name
- 0.3. Phone number
- 0.4. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- 0.5 other information needed to provide a service you have requested.
- We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or
- promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you.
- While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age,
- date of birth, place of birth, passport details, Aadhar cards, GST Number, citizenship,
- registration at the place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work,
- mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training,
- employment agreements, NDA agreements, information on bonuses and
- compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or
- other taxpayer identification) number, office location, and other data.
4. Use of Data Suryam Industries uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email instructions, etc.;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
5. Disclose your information We do not share or rent your information with third parties except our agents and alliance partners. We use the services of enabling partners such as courier companies, logistic service providers, outside shipping companies, customer service providers, marketing service providers, resellers, web hosts. Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
6. Security of Data The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.